25th March 2016, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Oberoi Institute of Hotel Management?

I have heard a lot about the oberoi institute of hotel management. I am planning to take admission there for doing my graduation. So i need your help in knowing that how can i take admission in the institute?

26th March 2016, 01:44 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Oberoi Institute of Hotel Management?

If you wish to take admission in the above mentioned Institute you will have to appear for National Council for Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Exam.

After scoring well in the above mentioned entrance exam, you will be very much eligible for admission in the above mentioned exam.
26th March 2016, 08:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Oberoi Institute of Hotel Management is affiliated to the technical university according to the state in which it is situated. Hence, you can get admission through entrance exam which is conducted by the state technical university.

Hotel management is a technical course and entrance exam most probably will be conducted along with the other technical courses.
27th March 2016, 12:16 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have heard a lot about the oberoi institute of hotel management. I am planning to take admission there for doing my graduation. So i need your help in knowing that how can i take admission in the institute?
The candidate should have passed 10+2 from a recognized board to study in Oberoi Institute of Hotel Management (Systematic Training Education Programme (STEP)). The candidate should be over 18 years and below 20 years. You have to apply online for the admission; they will call you for the selection process. The selection process consists of testing of your English skills and other abilities. There are 3 rounds after that you will be informed the results through email. There are 2 programmes available one is The Kitchen Operations Programme and the other one is The Hotel Operations Programme. The website link is Official website
8th August 2016, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

from where we can give National Council for Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?