23rd March 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Physical Education honours course in Delhi?

I want to take admission in physical education honours course. I am studying now in vidyasagar university in english honours in 1st year. So tell me how can i take admission in course in Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college provides B.A honours with scholarship?
  2. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  3. Possibility to study B.Com in Delhi University along with ICAI program?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Sc/B.Com/B.A.(Economics) Honours in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  5. How can I study Distance History Honours in Delhi University if secured 60.7% in 12th Arts BSEB?
  6. Details about B.P.Ed entrance exam 2015
  7. Can i do MA in English after completing B.Com Honours from Delhi University?
  8. Is there any Gym Instructor certification course? List colleges offering such courses?
  9. Can I get admission in DU for Economics honours?
  10. How to get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University or Delhi University for Geology honours?
  11. Procedure to get admission in B.Sc Honours in any reputed college of Jaipur? Dissimilarities between B.Sc and B.Sc Honours?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Physical Education on 10th basis?
  13. Is it possible to take admission in DU in BSc Honors after taking admission in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Are there any college in New Delhi that I can get after scoring 58% in PCM?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for English Honors Graduation after completion of Higher secondary?
  16. List of the correspondence universities offering post graduation in Physical Education? Whether this course can be covered under education loan?
  17. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Physical Education after completing 12th Science?
  18. How may I get admission in government physical education college of Jodhpur?
1st April 2016, 04:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Physical Education honours course in Delhi?

To take admission in Delhi University under Master of Physical Education course, you must have to appear in the entrance examination conducted by the University, qualifying in which you can take admission in the above course in Delhi University.
You must have to complete your Bachelors degree with at least 50% marks to be eligible for the Entrance examination.
1st April 2016, 08:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Physical Education honours course in Delhi?

You can apply for admission when the notification is announced by the concerned university. Admission is based on merit based on the marks in class 12th.

Some universities even conduct entrance exam for giving admission in the said course. There are various universities in Delhi which offer this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?