15th April 2023, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th standered student with PCB subject. Can I be eligible for admission in BSc IT course?

I am 12th standered student with PCB subject. Can I be eligible for admission in BSc IT course?

15th April 2023, 06:23 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am 12th standered student with PCB subject. Can I be eligible for admission in BSc IT course?

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue B.Sc in Information Technology course:

The basic eligibility criteria required to get admission into B.Sc in Information Technology course is given below:

Name of the Course - B.Sc in Information Technology

>> As per the criteria mentioned by you, you are certainly eligible to study this B.Sc in Information Technology course.

>> Candidates who have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology subjects as their main subject are eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required in 12th Class is 50% marks. As you have done 12th Class with PCB subjects, I can say that you are certainly eligible for pursuing this course.
15th April 2023, 06:48 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am 12th standered student with PCB subject. Can I be eligible for admission in BSc IT course?

The eligibility to get admission in B.Sc IT is that candidate must have passed std 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper from a recognised board.

So, you cannot apply for admission in B.Sc IT course on the basis of your qualification.
15th April 2023, 07:18 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for admission in B.Sc IT is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised board with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Sc IT course on the basis of your educational qualification.
15th April 2023, 09:46 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

The basic eligibility criteria is to pass 12th with science stream from a recognized board. So, you can pursue B.Sc It. There are other streams as well where you can apply. Since you are from PCB stream,so you can go for medical related fields.
15th April 2023, 10:29 PM
Msdhoni02

Yes, you may be eligible for admission to a BSc IT (Bachelor of Science in Information Technology) course after completing 12th standard with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) subjects, provided that you have also studied Mathematics at the 12th standard level.

BSc IT is a course that focuses on computer science and information technology, and requires a strong foundation in mathematics and computer science. While PCB is not directly related to IT, it is still possible to pursue a BSc IT degree if you have studied Mathematics at the 12th standard level. Mathematics is an important subject for admission to most BSc IT programs.
17th April 2023, 10:27 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for BSc IT, candidates must have 12th passed with science stream from a recognised university with minimum 55%marks.

The duration of this course is 3 years.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called KMAT and SAT.
18th April 2023, 01:26 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes, PCB students are eligible to enroll in IT courses. So, you are capable of pursuing a BSc IT course.

By enrolling in these courses, students from many disciplines can obtain an administrative position in the field of information technology. That is how one enters the information technology world. Students from non-math backgrounds can enroll in these courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?