29th September 2022, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

If we migrate from university college to autonomous college of the same university then how much it will affect at the time of interview?

I am ashish kumar and my college is going to be closed and i am having chance to migrate to the college which is affiliated to kurukshetra university and also the autonomous colledge of the same university...........i will get same degree after comletion from either of the colleges.
Now I am Having 64% degree in 3rd year(5th sem) and 3 semesters is to go.
but in final year i have to migrate to either of the college of the university.
In autonomous college i will get 80% marks which will help me in completion of my degree of 70% or above but if i will be in university college then i will get 65-67% marks in final year which will make my degree above 65%.
But when i switch to university college as now i am in university college then i will get same DMC(marksheets) but when switch to autonomus then there will be the change in 2 DMC's of final year.
How much it will affect us at the interview time?
I need 70% degree for eligibility in PSU's and some other government companies and DMRC(Delhi Metro)then what should be my decision that to which college i should join i.e. either autonomous or university college as there will be 6 dmc's from university and 2 dmc's from autonomus colledge which are different but at last degree will be same from kurukshetra university in both cases????

30th September 2022, 11:08 AM
Ar_pit

Default Re: If we migrate from university college to autonomous college of the same university then how much it will affect at the time of interview?

No. If you have to take transfer to some autonomous college then you have to get admitted there as a fresher student of BCOM i.e., you have to take admission in 1st semester of BCOM again. But in case of Affiliating Universities, there are provisions to get transfer from one college to another college under the same university. By that way you can obviously do that but you can't take admission to any other distinct autonomous college, for that you have to cancel your admission in your affiliating college and then you have to take admission in other college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?