13th December 2016, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Which Institutes in India offer Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) course? What is the admission fee of the same?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Bombay Stock Exchange course so I want to know which Institutes in India offer Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) course and what is the admission fee of the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th December 2016, 08:54 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Which Institutes in India offer Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) course? What is the admission fee of the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue Bombay Stock Exchange course so I want to know which Institutes in India offer Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) course and what is the admission fee of the course? Please answer as soon as possible.
BSE institute Ltd. is the one institute which offers Bombay Stock Exchange course which has many program and every program has its own field, scope and fees.
This institute provide seats with first-come first-serve policy.
Make payment through demand draft at BSE institute Ltd. Payable at Mumbai and get admission.
Service charge and Education Cess (15%) does not include in the course fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?