1st March 2018, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for BHMS 2nd year candidate in India and Abroad?

Hello, I am very scared of my career. I was unable to get seat for MBBS so I have joined BHMS course. This is my 2nd year and still don’t know what I can do after my graduation. I want to secure good job anywhere in India or better if I go to abroad. So, kindly tell me about jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of BHMS course in Abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope after BHMS in abroad? Can I do futher studies in abroad?
  3. What are the job opportunities available in India and in abroad after completion of MS in Aeronautics in abroad?
  4. What are the scope after doing BHMS in abroad?
  5. Can I pursue my career in abroad after completing M.Com from Bangalore?
  6. How does MS in aeronautics abroad plays important role in India?
  7. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Biotechnology) final year candidate in India and Abroad?
  8. Am I eligible to study MPH in Abroad after completing BHMS? List of universities which offer MPH in Abroad?
  9. Job opportunities for a candidate through B.E.(Silk Technology) in India as well as in Abroad?
  10. What is the procedure to get a job abroad while in final year BHMS?
  11. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  12. What are the job opportunities for me after doing B.Tech with ECE from Mains Stream? Which are the universities in India and Abroad?
  13. What are the job opportunities in abroad? I am pursuing 2nd year M.Tech(Embedded)
  14. Which are some medical related PG courses? Opportunities and universities in India and Abroad?
  15. Colleges in India and Abroad offering Ship Building course? Job opportunities after this course?
  16. Job opportunities with expected salary for Master of Physiotherapy candidate in India as well as in Abroad? -- [New]
  17. Job opportunities for Mechanical Engineer in India as well as in Abroad?
  18. Job opportunities for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate in Abroad?
10th March 2018, 08:55 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for BHMS 2nd year candidate in India and Abroad?

There are several course as well as job opportunities available for candidates who are done with their BHMS courses.

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the very best course that you would choose to find better career as well as job opportunities are "MD" (Doctor of Medicine) course in any of the below mentioned streams. They may be,
* MD in Paediatrics
* MD in Pharmacy
* MD in Medicine
* MD in Organon
* MD in Psychiatry..etc.,

Or else, if you do not want to get into Doctor of Medicine side, then you may also choose some other courses. They may include Master of Science in Psychiatry, Endocrinology, Epidemiology..etc., or the other course is Master of Hospital Management (MHM).

Although there are several courses the very best course is MD in above mentioned streams to find better job opportunities either in India or abroad in top government or private hospitals. You may find job opportunities in Medical organizations either in India or abroad as Medical officer, Homeopathic Doctor, Researcher, Pharmacists, Homeopathic Medical Consultants..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?