29th December 2016, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Is JRN RVDU not recognized by Rajasthan?

Hello Sir, I passed B.Sc MLT in 2007 but Rajasthan para medical council registration refuses due to saying that JRN RVDU is not recognized by Rajasthan. Is it true?

29th December 2016, 09:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is JRN RVDU not recognized by Rajasthan?

The JNR RVDU which is located at Udaipur, Rajasthan is recognised by Directorate of Distance Education, University Grants Commission (UGC), National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and Distance Education Council (DEC). The university is recognised but, some organisations will not accept the distance degrees that might be the reason that rajasthan para medical council is not accepting your degree.
29th December 2016, 09:56 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is JRN RVDU not recognized by Rajasthan?

Yes, JRN RVDU is a recognized university. Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University is a deemed university in the city of Udaipur in the Indian state of Rajasthan. It got the status of deemed university in 1987.

The University is recognized by University Grant Commission and also approved by Distance Education Council for distance programs offered by the university but not approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?