27th December 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Personnel department is not recognising my B.Teh degree earned

Dear Sir,

As i have completed my B.tech degree from JRN RVDU, in Jan 13' this degree is valid or not ? , my personnel deptt is not giving value to this degree as they are saying these degree is not recognized .
i have taken admission in June '09 , according to DEC circular admission after July'09 would not be taken , So, students taken admission before July'09 what about their future ?

pl rply

5th January 2014, 02:05 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Personnel department is not recognising my B.Teh degree earned

I don't know why your personal department saying that your degree is not recognised.
As RVD university is recognised by the UGC so your degree is also recognised by the UGC. There is no problem with it.

If any of the university is recognised by the UGC or the Indian government then students who have completed their studies from that university is also recognised by the Indian government or UGC.

You need to talk with the university or with your department that your degree is also recognised by the UGC.

If still your personal department is not sure about you are degree then you need to talk with you university they will give you details approval of UGC.
You can photocopy that approval and show to the personal department after that they will recognise your degree.

If you found that your university has no approval of UGC then you can complaint it to the consumer forum.

And they will provide you the solution for the same problem .

If your university is not recognised by the UGC then surely your degree is also not recognised by the UGC so you need to complain to the consumer forum about the university.
15th May 2015, 11:45 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Personnel department is not recognising my B.Teh degree earned

Since the university is recognized by the AICTE, the degree is valid.

All you need is to write an application to the head of your department regarding the issue with the enclosoure of the list of accrediated universities by AICTE showing the name of your university.

Hopefully the problem will be solved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?