5th November 2014, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Last year cutoff marks for admission in B.Tech? Fee for B.Tech program?

Sir,
what was the cutoff of last year B-tech admission
and what is the total fee for b-tech course?????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

17th November 2014, 08:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last year cutoff marks for admission in B.Tech? Fee for B.Tech program?

You can get admission in B.Tech course by appearing for engineering entrance examinations like JEE, Eamcet, Kcet, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in B.Tech course in a particular college based on your entrance examination rank. I suggest you to mention the entrance examination name or any university name in your query for details about the cutoff marks required for admission in B.Tech course.

The fee structure of B.Tech course varies from college to college depending upon the facilities provided by the colleges to its students. The fee structure for four year B.Tech course ranges from Rs.2,00,000 to Rs.8,00,000 depending upon the college you will pursue your B.Tech course.
18th November 2014, 04:32 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: Last year cutoff marks for admission in B.Tech? Fee for B.Tech program?

The cut off of Btech course varies in colleges. In Delhi University, the cut of for the previous year was 99%. Regrading the fees, I think it varies depending on the college which you choose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?