22nd June 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

List of AICTE approved colleges offering B.Tech in Biotechnology with 35204 rank in WBJEE

Hello,
In which colleges or universities of West Bengal can I get admission for studying B.Tech in Biotechnology with 35204 rank in WBJEE? I prefer first to get admission in AICTE approved colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. List of good private AICTE approved engineering colleges in UP where I can get admission with a rank of under 2 Lakh in AIEEE?
  2. List of all 220 colleges which AICTE approved this year in AP? Contact details and the branches that are being offered?
  3. List of government colleges offering B.Tech Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of some AICTE approved universities?
  5. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  6. List of AICTE approved undergraduate engineering colleges in India?
  7. Can I get a seat in AICTE approved college after scoring 8108 rank?
  8. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  9. List of colleges offering AICTE approved Diploma Mechanical course in India?
  10. How to face the interview? How can I control my fear?
  11. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  12. List of the colleges near by Delhi approved by AICTE and offering B.E Civil Engineering?
  13. Which colleges can I get after scoring 486 rank in PGECET? List of M.Pharmacy colleges which are AICTE and PCI approved?
  14. Colleges approved by AICTE in Uttaranchal?
  15. List of AICTE approved distance colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  16. List of some AICTE approved universities? Which colleges are offering these courses in Kolkata/India?
  17. List of AICTE approved colleges offering lateral entry to the Diploma holders in B.Tech program?
  18. List of M.Pharm colleges which are approved by AICTE and PCI? I have scored 1200 rank in PGECET
23rd June 2016, 11:50 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of AICTE approved colleges offering B.Tech in Biotechnology with 35204 rank in WBJEE

Colleges Offering B.Tech in Biotechnology in WBJEE:

1. Haldia Institute of Technology :
Address : I.C.A.R.E Complex, H.I.T Campus, Hatiberia, PO HIT, Midnapore, West Bengal-721657.
Ph.no : 03224 252 900.

2. Bengal Institute of Technology
Address : Kolkata, West Bengal.
Ph.no : 03453 256 262

3. Bengal College of Engineering and Technology
Address : Sahid Sukumar Banerjee sarani, Bidhannagar, Durgapur, West Bengal-713212.
Ph.no : 0343 253 3186.

4. Neotia Institute of Technology.
Address : Jhinga, Diamond Harbor Road, P.O. Amira, south 24 parganas Kolkata, West Bengal-743368
Ph.no : 033 4008 4848.
24th June 2016, 02:47 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of AICTE approved colleges offering B.Tech in Biotechnology with 35204 rank in WBJEE

With 35204 rank in WBJEE, you can get admission in Biotechnology in following AICTE approved colleges:

*Heritage Institute of Technology.

*University of Kolkata, Department of Biotechnology.

*Jadavpur University.

*Institute of Genetic Engineering.

*Dum Dum Motijheel Rabindra Mahavidyalaya.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?