23rd June 2016, 01:29 PM
Aarti chabhadiya

Which subjects to opt for further becoming a Doctor for FYJC General Science student?

Hi,
I am still in FYJC and taken General Science but I am confused in subjects that what should I take if further I want to become a Doctor?

23rd June 2016, 06:03 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects to opt for further becoming a Doctor for FYJC General Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarti chabhadiya View Post
Hi,
I am still in FYJC and taken General Science but I am confused in subjects that what should I take if further I want to become a Doctor?
The aspirant can choose Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English subjects in FYJC to become a Doctor in the future. The aspirant has to score very good marks in 12th to become a Doctor in future. You have to appear for All India Entrance Test (NEET) conducted by CBSE or the entrance test conducted by the universities for the admission to the MBBS course like AIIMS MBBS. So concentrate well on all the subjects and score good marks in 12th to get a MBBS seat.
24th June 2016, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects to opt for further becoming a Doctor for FYJC General Science student?

In B.sc admission I want to take my honours paper will be physics but in phy my lowest number(69) and in mathematics highest number(87) then which subject is better for honours?
24th June 2016, 05:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For becoming a doctor you need to pass class 12th with physics, chemistry and biology. Also, make sure that you have scored above 50% marks in the board exam.

Admission in MBBS colleges will be based on the performance in entrance exams and seats will be allotted through counselling. You can also go for management quota but donation will be very high.
24th June 2016, 05:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For becoming a doctor you need to pass class 12th with physics, chemistry and biology. Also, make sure that you have scored above 50% marks in the board exam.
Admission in MBBS colleges will be based on the performance in entrance exams and seats will be allotted through counselling. You can also go for management quota but donation will be very high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?