11th November 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering BSc(Applied Biotechnology) under Shivaji University? Requirements to get admission?

Sir, I want to know what are the requirements Shivaji University has for admission in BSc(Applied Biotechnology) course? I am studying in 12th from Maharashtra State Board in Pune with Commerce and want to study BSc(Applied Biotechnology) in Shivaji University. Would you please refer me some good colleges?

8th March 2023, 03:32 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: List of colleges offering BSc(Applied Biotechnology) under Shivaji University? Requirements to get admission?

To get admission in BSc (Applied Biotechnology) under Shivaji University, you must have passed 10+2 examination in Science stream from a recognized board. The admission process usually involves filling out an application form and appearing for an entrance examination or merit-based selection. The specific eligibility criteria and admission process may vary between colleges affiliated with the university.

Here are some colleges affiliated with Shivaji University offering BSc (Applied Biotechnology) course:
  • Yashwantrao Chavan Institute of Science, Satara
  • Shankarrao Ursal College of Applied Sciences, Satara
  • KRP Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Satara
  • Dr. A. D. Shinde College of Science, Solapur
  • S. R. T. M. University's Sub-Centre, Osmanabad
  • Adarsh College, Beed
  • Dayanand Science College, Latur
  • Shivaji University, Department of Technology, Kolhapur

You can visit the official website of the university or the respective college websites for more information regarding the admission process and eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?