10th November 2018, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Madhya Pradesh? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Hello, I am preparing for 12th MP Board exam. I have taken Science. I don’t want to study BTech or MBBS. I have a different interest. I am interested in Fire Safety and Hazard Management. Can you tell me about the reputed universities which providing Fire Safety and Hazard Management in BSc anywhere in Madhya Pradesh? And Also tell me I have to give any entrance exam or not?

8th March 2023, 03:33 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: List of universities offering BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Madhya Pradesh? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

There are several universities in Madhya Pradesh that offer BSc in Fire Safety and Hazard Management. Here are some of the universities that offer this course:
  • Rajiv Gandhi Technical University, Bhopal
  • Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University, Bhopal
  • Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur
  • Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore
  • Barkatullah University, Bhopal

Regarding the entrance exam, it depends on the university's admission process. Some universities may have their own entrance exams for admission, while others may consider the candidate's performance in 12th standard. So, it is advisable to check the respective university's website or admission brochure for detailed information about the admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?