3rd November 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

List of Government colleges offering BSc(Nursing) in Assam? Entrance exams to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about BSc Nursing course. I want to pursue this course in any Government college anywhere in Assam. So, can I know about such colleges? I also want to know about the entrance exams for securing admission. Waiting for your response!

4th November 2019, 07:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government colleges offering BSc(Nursing) in Assam? Entrance exams to secure admission?

List of Government colleges offering BSc (Nursing) in Assam:-

BSc Nursing College Dibrugarh, Dibrugarh, Assam
Regional College of Nursing, Guwahati, Assam
Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Guwahati, Assam
Arya Nursing College, Guwahati, Assam Guwahati Medical College and Hospital, Guwahati, Assam
Assam Medical College and Hospital, Dibrugarh, Assam
Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati, Assam

Entrance exam for BSC Nursing course:-
AIIMS BSc Nursing Entrance Exam
JIPMET BSc Nursing Entrance Exam
HPU BSc Nursing Entrance Exam
NIMHANS Nursing Entrance Exam.
4th November 2019, 08:06 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: List of Government colleges offering BSc(Nursing) in Assam? Entrance exams to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about BSc Nursing course. I want to pursue this course in any Government college anywhere in Assam. So, can I know about such colleges? I also want to know about the entrance exams for securing admission. Waiting for your response!
There are two good government reputed colleges which offer BSc(Nursing) course.

1) Regional College of Nursing, Guwahati. It is affiliated with Guwahati University. Approved by INC (Indian Nursing Council)
Entrance Test will be held on as per the venue indicated in the Admission ticket. The Entrance Test will contain objective type (Multiple Choice) items.

2) Arya Nursing College, Affiliated to Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences and also Recognised by Indian Nursing Council and State Nursing Council. The Entrance Test will comprise of written test & personal interview. The written test includes papers in English, Science & General Knowledge. The test will be held at the Institute.

For more info you can check this :
https://www.aryanursingcollege.com/bsc-nursing.php
4th November 2019, 09:39 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Government colleges offering BSc( Nursing) in Assam:-

Pratiksha School of Nursing, Guwahati, Assam
BSc Nursing College,
Silchar, Assam
Directorate of Medical Education, Gujarat, Assam
PEWPS Group of Institution, Gujarat, Assam NEPNI School of Nursing, Red River Academy Guwahati, Assam

List of entrance exam for doing BSc Nursing course:-
NEIGRIHMS BSc Nursing Entrance Exam AIIMS BSc Nursing Entrance Exam
JIPMER BSc Nursing Entrance Exam
HPU BSc Nursing Entrance Exam.
2nd September 2022, 10:42 AM
Mythreyi1990

Government colleges offering nursing in Assam

1.Silchar college
2.Regional college of nursing ,Gauhathi
3.Arya njrsing college
4.Prathiksha school of nursing
5.Bsc nursing college
6.Directorate of medical education
7.PEWPS group of institution
ofList of entrance exams

1.JIPMER Nursing enrance
2.NIGRIHMS Nursing entrance
3.HPU Nursing entrance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?