31st October 2015, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Will they check my graduation marks while attending SSC and SBI PO interviews?

I have 56% in my ba (eng,history,geography),95% in 10th and 81.2% in 12th(science) from CBSE.I m very good in English and general maths,I want to clear SSC n SBI po exams.Is there is a possibility that I will get low marks in interview due to avg % my graduation.

1st November 2015, 01:03 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will they check my graduation marks while attending SSC and SBI PO interviews?

No dear they will ask you about the percentages in SSC and SBI PO. Since it allows almost all candidates who have qualified in all exams.
1st November 2015, 05:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will they check my graduation marks while attending SSC and SBI PO interviews?

If you clear written exam then only you will be called for interview of SSC or SBI PO. The most important thing is if you have got good marks in written exam then I don't think anyone will look at your graduation marks. What matters is performance in the written exam and your degree is just an eligibility criteria for exam.

Therefore, don't worry about interview now because that is only possible when toy clear exam with excellent marks. In interview you have to face many questions which can't be predicted now.
1st November 2015, 06:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission where as SBI PO means State Bank of India Probationary Officer and the motto these examination is the recruitment of clerks in the government offices and probationary officers in different branches of SBI across the country respectively.

--> To be eligible for SSC examination one needs to have the qualifications given below :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 18 years to 27 years ( age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms ).

* You must have completed your higher secondary school degree or any equivalent degree course with any discipline of your choice from a recognized board of education. Students pursuing final year of the mentioned degree courses are also eligible.

--> Also for being eligible for SBI PO examination one needs to have the qualifications given here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 21 years to 30 years ( age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the norms ).

* You must have completed your bachelor degree course with any subject of your interest from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of the given degree course are also eligible.

* You must have the knowledge of working on computers and good communication skills.

It is quite evident from the eligibility criteria for the following examinations that their is no serious barrier of percentage aggregate but marks in the bag always helps to be reflected as good performer. So you should not be worried about your percentage in the graduation degree rather you should be focused to give your best in their main entrance examination as the selection procedure gives the priority to the performance in the same.

For more details about the examination pattern, selection procedure abd new updates regarding the same examination you can log on to their official links that are www.ssconline.nic.in and www.sbiexam.in respectively.
1st November 2015, 11:26 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

No, there is no much importance of the aggregate in the graduation while attending the interview for the PO and SSC examination.

But as you have scored best in the 10th and 12th board examination they may definitely ask you about the reason of down fall in the aggregate. So if you have a strong reason for it then it will not matter more.

So do no worry give your best you will definitely get the better result for it.
31st August 2022, 10:56 AM
FrencoLtd

No, there is no much importance of the aggregate in the graduation while attending the interview for the PO and SSC examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?