3rd January 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Is M.Com percentage considered for direct CA IPCC admission?

I am a third year BBA student & have scored around 40% in final year I wish to do CA but I am not eligible for that with 40% in B.Com. So, I am thinking to do M.Com for further 2 years & score efficient percentage to be eligible for CA. If I score around 60% in mcom will I be able to do CA?

4th January 2018, 06:14 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is M.Com percentage considered for direct CA IPCC admission?

Yes, M.Com percentage is considered for direct CA IPCC admission. Those candidates who have completed B.Com/M.Com course with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university, are exempted from appearing CA CPT exam and they can take direct registration for CA IPCC exam.
4th January 2018, 10:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, M.Com percentage is considered for direct CA IPCC admission. Candidates who have passed graduation course in Commerce stream with 55% aggregate marks or in Non-Commerce stream with 60% aggregate marks are eligible to directly register for CA IPCC course without appearing in CPT examination. Instead of pursuing M.Com course for two years, you can appear in CPT examination for pursuing CA IPCC course.
4th January 2018, 11:22 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about your IPCC ( Integrated Professional Competence Course ) admission through direct entry scheme by exempting CPT ( Common Proficiency Course ) having completed your BBA degree course with 40% marks then I would like to let you know that you are not eligible as for the same you are required to have completed your bachelor degree either in commerce stream with 55% marks or other stream with 60% marks from a recognized university irrespective of marks secured in master degree.

So in order to qualify CA course you are required to first qualify CPT followed by IPCC and the final stage course.
5th January 2018, 05:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am very much happy to tell you that definitely M.Com percentage is considered for the direct admission in CA IPCC examination. You can definitely opt for your M.Com course after the completion of B.Com course.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Com or M.Com course from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it can directly apply for the IPCC examination of CA course without appearing in the CPT examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?