3rd January 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Should I study plain graduation and concentrate on central government job or do hotel management from IIHM?

Sir, I passed HS examination in 2016 in arts stream. After that I took admission in Barasat University in B.A Hons(English) but I failed to continue honors and now I have no intention to do hnrs again. My age is 22 now and I am a SC candidate. So, please tell me what should I study in plain graduation and concentrate in central government jobs or I should do hotel management from IIHM if I passed the examination and get seat on government college. Please tell me Sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Hotel Management course from best IIHM if failed in 12th (Commerce) in first attempt?
  2. How to study Hotel Management course from top government college? How to prepare for entrance exam?
  3. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  4. When should I fill the forms for admission in IHM next year? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for BSc(Hotel Management) course of IIHM, Kolkata?
  6. What is the course fees for Hotel Management offered by NHSM and IIHM?
  7. What is the eligibility and ages limit for Hotel Management course offered by IIHM?
  8. Eligibility to study BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
  9. Information about salary and placements of IIHM, Kolkata
  10. Can a Diploma in Hotel Management holder get admission in B.Sc in Hotel Management through lateral entry in IIHM colleges?
  11. Which is the best college for hotel management between IIHM and IHM? Which course between B,A, BSc Diploma
  12. Admission criteria to study BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
  13. How to get a government job after doing graduation in hotel management
  14. Fee structure of BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore? -- [New]
  15. Is it possible to pursue Bachelor in Hotel Management if I did not have English as a subject in class 12th? Are there any courses offered by IIHM without English?
  16. When IIHM will conduct entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Total fee expenses of this course?
  17. Will I get a good job with good salary after doing hotel management?
  18. Entrance exams available to study BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
4th January 2018, 01:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study plain graduation and concentrate on central government job or do hotel management from IIHM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I passed HS examination in 2016 in arts stream. After that I took admission in Barasat University in B.A Hons(English) but I failed to continue honors and now I have no intention to do hnrs again. My age is 22 now and I am a SC candidate. So, please tell me what should I study in plain graduation and concentrate in central government jobs or I should do hotel management from IIHM if I passed the examination and get seat on government college. Please tell me Sir.

Yes, it is better to study a plain graduation degree and concentrate on central government or state government or bank jobs instead of studying hotel management course. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline can apply for various state and central government jobs. You can also apply for jobs in nationalized banks through IBPS. You have to prepare well to get a job in government organizations, as the competition is very high. You can also join coaching classes to clear the central government jobs. You can find the vacancies in the employment newspaper.
5th January 2018, 05:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study plain graduation and concentrate on central government job or do hotel management from IIHM?

It is a very good option to concentrate on Central or State Government jobs after the completion of Graduation course. It all depends upon your decision, if you really want to apply for Government jobs, then you can complete your plain Graduation and after that can apply for the said jobs. Or else, you can also opt for Hotel Management course after the completion of class 12th in any discipline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?