31st May 2010, 01:41 PM
Adista

Which colleges are there in Kolkata? Probability of getting admission in St Xaviers?

This is a list of the marks i obtained in the isc examinations 2010 =
eng- 92
phy- 64
chem- 76
maths- 90
bio- 92
hindi- 95

i want to do bsc (hons) in microbiology.
which colleges in kolkata am i sure to get admission into??????
what is the probability of my getting admission in st. xaviers, andrews, ashutosh, bidhan nagar???
can u plzzz help me???

Related Questions:
  1. When to get the admission in St.Xaviers School in Kolkata? -- [New]
  2. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  3. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  4. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  5. Date of sale of admission forms for St Xaviers School, Park Street, Kolkata?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St.Xaviers School, Kolkata? Where to get the admission form?
  7. How to get admission in 11th standard (Humanities) in St Xaviers, Kolkata?
  8. Admission into Economics honors at St. Xaviers Kolkata after 62 in maths?
  9. Whether ST.Xaviers in Kolkata offers Geography Honours course or not?
  10. What is the age limit for getting admission St.Xaviers school, Kolkata for class 1?
  11. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the admission procedure for Class 3rd in St. Xaviers School Kolkata?
  13. Procedure of admission in class 5 at St. Xaviers collegiate school?
  14. St. Xaviers (Kolkata) have Nursery/Preparatory class? Admission in done only in class 1?
  15. Is there any scope for admission in B.Com(Hons) evening in St Xaviers College Kolkata after scoring 91% in ISC?'
  16. Admission in English honours at St. Xaviers College, Kolkata?
  17. Admission to English Honours at St.Xaviers College, Kolkata
  18. Minimum marks required to get English Honors at St Xaviers, Kolkata and at Jadavpur college, Kolkata?
13th February 2012, 12:21 PM
pritam02

Default Re: Which colleges are there in Kolkata? Probability of getting admission in St Xaviers?

The marks criteria varies every year..So it's tough to guarantee you..You should apply and try to have their criteria information after declaration of state HS result..But if you get chance in St. Xaviers then its excellent..Best of luck...
19th November 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges are there in Kolkata? Probability of getting admission in St Xaviers?

WHAT IS THE PERCENTAGE REQUIRED IN ISC EXAM TO GET THE ADMISSION IN ST.XAVIERS COLLEGE UNDER COMMERCE STREAM
8th April 2015, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in St.Xavier's school, Kolkata in class 11 with science stream. What are the required criteria
6th May 2015, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off marks required in HS examination to get admission in st.xaviers college for bsc .microbiology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?