7th February 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Opportunity to enter into Arts and Designs after 12th?

sir/mam I have completer 12th class on MPC stream can I have an apportunity to enter in the courses related to arts and designs? please tell me the possible courses other wise related to agricuture

12th February 2014, 07:46 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Opportunity to enter into Arts and Designs after 12th?

As you have completed your 12th class you can easily get into the field of Arts and design soon after completion of your M.P.C stream.Since the entire career basically depends on the decision you take in your 12th class.So you must be very careful while choosing the streams for future career.

You may join the various courses such as Advance Diploma in 3D animation,Advanced Diploma in Interior Designing,Advanced Diploma in Multimedia,Advanced Editing,Animations Standard,Animation master,Animation Film making,Artistic basic jewellery design program,Advanced Diploma in Digital Animationation(VFX).

Also the other courses you can take up are B.A History,B.A Journalism,B.A in Media and Communication,B.A in Psychology,B.A Economics,B.A Fine Arts,B.A History,B.A in Humanities and Social Sciences,B.A Mass communications and more.As you have completed your 12th class from M.P.C field you can go for the various courses such as Bachelor of Business Administration,LLB,Computer Application Courses(BCA),B.A,Science graduation course(B.Sc),B.Pharmacy,Bachelor of Education,B.Tech or Bachelor of Engineering,M.Sc and more.If you then interested in doing further studies you can go for the Masters degree there after.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?