15th April 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options in Army after completing 12th from arts stream?

sir,mi passed 12th in arts then tell me about carrier option in army after 12th arts side?
please send me the details

28th February 2012, 08:18 AM
ramandeep.2dec

Default Re: What are the career options in Army after completing 12th from arts stream?

After 12th, you can pursue only your army dream through NDA. the age limit is from 16 -19.5 years and 60 % in 12th class will let you eligible for NDA. Visit joinindianarmy.nic.in for notification and online application.
9th March 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options in Army after completing 12th from arts stream?

sir i have completed my 12th from PCM. pls tel me how can i join army what is the procedure
1st July 2012, 01:49 AM
rahularts01

Angry Re: What are the career options in Army after completing 12th from arts stream?

sir . i 'm passed in class 12 arts so, plz send me details for army job .
17th September 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want 2 be a writer. Is this correct option for my furture?
30th August 2013, 07:29 PM
cakabbips

2. Live THE life: As a multi functional man,buy your mission everywhere over the life. Take right new hobbies and interests out partying having to do with your comfort zone. Travel,run an all in one marathon, start a multi functional business,be able to get into a fight I don't care about whether or not you're a dork or at best rrn no way It's one of the most a down side to this about whether or not going to be the among the more world your family are aware of that 're a video games and Dungeons and Dragons.

led par lamp led tube lights led spotlight led grow lights www.icamtech.net/led_flood_light
30th May 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I had passed out my 12 with humanities stream and i want to join indian army with my percentage of 54 can i do so
17th September 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Hii iam riya, iam Xll arts student I want to know best career option as I have these subjects _ polsci,economics,English,hindi,physical education ,commercial art . Pizza give me that suggestion which will help me to get good job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?