16th June 2014, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Options available after BPT except MPT? Procedure fo joining Armed force after BPED?

sir
i am in the 4th year of my BPT(bachelors of physiotherapy)..i would like to know my options after my graduation..except MPT.i would also like to know the procedure to join armed forces after BPT as a physio or in general as a woman officer serving in various different fields..

30th September 2016, 10:49 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Options available after BPT except MPT? Procedure fo joining Armed force after BPED?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
i am in the 4th year of my BPT(bachelors of physiotherapy)..i would like to know my options after my graduation..except MPT.i would also like to know the procedure to join armed forces after BPT as a physio or in general as a woman officer serving in various different fields..
There are so many options available after completing BPT course. However, I suggest you to pursue MBA in Hospital Management, which is having good scope in both the Government and Private. It will definitely give you good career scope. Apart from this you can also operate the course such as,

- Masters Programme In Sports Physiotherapy (M.S.P.T)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Physiotherapy and Nutrition
- MBA in Healthcare Management

If you are interested to join in Indian Army wing then, you must appear and qualify in CDS entrance exam, which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission every twice in a year.

Official website - Click Here
21st March 2018, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Options available after BPT except MPT? Procedure fo joining Armed force after BPED?

What are the details of entrance exam which is conducted for joining armed forces after passing graduation with bachelor of physiotherapy ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?