7th February 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to do BBA? Best colleges and 100% scholarship?

1.How much % is required for doing BBA after 12th?
2.Which is the best college for BBA?
3.How much should i score for 100% scholarship in colleges in India?
4.Is BBA a good course and should i need to do MBA after that?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Scholarship for BBA course from Indian Embassy? Required percentage in 10+2 for this purpose?
  2. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Percentage required to get in B.Tech scholarship?
  4. What are the government colleges in Anand and Vallabh Vidyanagar after completing 12th with 66.2%? Any scholarship available for open category student? What is the fee structure?
  5. What is the percentage required to get the scholarship after scoring 89.2 in 12th?
  6. How much percentage is required to get full scholarship after passing mechanical Engineering with 67%? How much percentage is required in GRE and TOEFL?
  7. Can I get any Scholarship having scored 75% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 59% in BBA and pursuing PGDM?
  8. Minimum percentage required to get scholarship in medical or after class 12th
  9. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  10. What percentage is required to take admission in BBA/B.Com Hons
  11. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  12. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  13. Minimum percentage required for Mass communication after 12th standard commerce stream? Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  15. Which course is better for me between B.Sc in Biotechnology and B.Tech in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses? Required Marks in 12th class to get Scholarship for these courses?
  16. Company secretary eligibility after BBA based on minimum percentage required
  17. Minimum percentage required for BBA? Last date to submit application forms?
  18. How to pursue BBA after passing 12th? Which are the best colleges for doing BBA
12th March 2014, 10:53 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to do BBA? Best colleges and 100% scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
1.How much % is required for doing BBA after 12th?
2.Which is the best college for BBA?
3.How much should i score for 100% scholarship in colleges in India?
4.Is BBA a good course and should i need to do MBA after that?
Hey friend,

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration

This course is a Under graduate course and this course is of a duration of 3 years consisting of 6 semesters.

Yeah you can join in BBA course after completing +2 as you are satisfying the needed education qualification for the course.The education qualification needed for the course is that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with at least 60% aggregate and this may changes between colleges you are applying.

And as you have asked for the information regarding the colleges which you can opt for doing the BBA course,i have mentioned the Top 10 colleges which you prefer:

TOP 10 COLLEGES FOR BBA IN INDIA:
  1. Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communications, Pune
  2. Netaji Subhash Institute of Management Sciences, Delhi
  3. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
  4. University Of Lucknow, Lucknow
  5. Barkatullah University, Bhopal
  6. Bundelkhand University, Jhansi
  7. Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Management and Research, New Delhi
  8. St. Xavier's College, Kolkata
  9. Loyola College, Chennai
  10. ICFAI University, Dehradun

ALL THE BEST
15th February 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to do BBA? Best colleges and 100% scholarship?

Hello !
I'M A CBSE STUDENT.HOW MUCH PERCENTAGE OF MARKS IS REQUIRED TO GET MERIT ADMISSION IN M.G UNIVERSITY IN KERALA AND OTHER TOP COLLAGES FOR "BBA".
I'M A 12 STUDENT IN COMMERCE STREAM.
13th May 2015, 03:05 PM
amanshrivastava98

The eligibility criteria for BBA is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed 12th standard from a recognized board.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at least at the time of admission.

* There is no such minimum percentage criteria for BBA.
4th May 2016, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to take up bba/bbm. I want to select a good college with a fee structure of 30000 per Annum
26th May 2017, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope in bba in abroad? So much percentage do we required in 12th if our plans are for abroad? Maths is necessary or not?
30th May 2017, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

my daughter scored 64% in aggregate but not cleared Physics ( out of 5 subject English, Phy, Chem, Bio & fine arts). Can she get admission in BBA or she has to clear the comparts of Physics first?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?