3rd June 2019, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Jewellery Design) in UID-Surat?

Dear Sir, I want to get admission in UID-Surat for BSc(Jewellery Design) course. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard for getting admission and studying this BSc course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

7th June 2019, 03:55 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Jewellery Design) in UID-Surat?

=> B.Sc. Jewellery Design or Bachelor of Science in Jewellery Design is an undergraduate Fashion Designing course.

=> The minimum percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Jewellery Design) in UID-Surat is 50 to 60%.

=> The duration of Bachelor of Science in Jewellery Design is three years.
7th June 2019, 05:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Jewellery Design) in UID-Surat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to get admission in UID-Surat for BSc(Jewellery Design) course. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard for getting admission and studying this BSc course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

There is no percentage criterion required for the admission to study BSc Jewellery Design at Universal Institute of Design (UID) – Surat. Students who have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized board are eligible to study BSc Jewellery Design course at Universal Institute of Design (UID) – Surat. Duration of the BSc Jewellery Design course at Universal Institute of Design (UID) – Surat is 3 years. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
8th June 2019, 04:04 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to apply for B.Sc(Jewellery Design) course in Universal Institute of Design-Surat is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university. The candidates belonging to reserve categories will get the relaxation of 5%.

The list of entrance examination conducted to get admission in B.Sc(Jewellery Design) course in Universal Institute of Design-Surat is given below:-

:-National Institute of Design (NID) Exam
:-AIEED (All India Entrance Examination for Design)
:-CEED (Common Entrance Examination for Design)
:-National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Exam

You can visit the website http://www.uidsurat.com/ for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?