12th August 2018, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Networking Technologies) in College of Computer Science and Information Technology?

Dear Sir, I want to get admission in College of Computer Science and Information Technology for BSc in Networking Technologies course. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard for getting admission and studying this BSc course in this college? Please tell me asap.

28th August 2018, 09:15 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Networking Technologies) in College of Computer Science and Information Technology?

Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Network Technology is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

This course is offered by many colleges, one of them is College of Computer Science & Information Technology (COCSIT).

The basic eligibility required for studying B.Sc in Network Technology in this college is a 10+2 in any stream from any recognised board.
There is no minimum percentage criteria in COCSIT for getting admission. If you score good percentage there will be more chances of getting admission into the college.

For application forms and other information about admission visit the official website of COCSIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?