12th August 2018, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Networking Technologies) in College of Computer Science and Information Technology?

Hello friends, I am interested to study BSc in Networking Technologies in College of Computer Science and Information Technology. So, I want to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission and studying BSc in Networking Technologies in this college?

28th August 2018, 09:05 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Networking Technologies) in College of Computer Science and Information Technology?

No, there is no entrance exam conducted by the college for giving admissions into the college.

College Of Computer Science & Information Technology (COCSIT) is a private college which offers graduation & post graduation level degrees in different subjects where B.Sc in Network Technology is one of them.

Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Network Technology is a 3 years graduation level degree.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course in the college is a 10+2 in any stream with a good percentage from any recognised board.

The admissions are given based on the results in the qualifying exam. If you score good percentage in your previous year exam then you can get admission into the college.

For application forms and other details visit the official website of COCSIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?