3rd November 2016, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Placement facility offered to B.Tech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) candidates in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women? Course and fee structure?

Kindly let me know about the placement facility of Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women for B.Tech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) candidates? Can I know the course fee also and course structure?

Related Questions:
  1. How many B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) seats are available in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women?
  2. Does Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women conducts entrance exam for B.Tech admission?
  3. Which stream should I choose after class 10th if scored 75% in ICSE?
  4. Which stream of B.Tech is best in Indira Gandhi Engineering College? Fee structure with accommodation charges? -- [New]
  5. List of MBA colleges with good placement facilities and low fee structure in Delhi?
  6. Universities providing Ph.D Computer Science course in India?
  7. How can I join for LLB as distance course in IGNOU
  8. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  9. Which college will I get after scoring 5000 rank in OJEE?
  10. Fee structure of BDS course offering by JMI Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. If I am doing a government job can I do Civil Diploma for my next promotion? Is it recognized by the government?
  12. What is the date of admission in IGNOU for BBA?
  13. Fee structure of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) course in Ahalia College of Engineering & Technology? Placement facilities available for Mechanical Engineers?
  14. Is placement facility available for Diploma(Air Hospitality) candidates in Manyawar Kanshiram Institute of Tourism Management? Fee structure of this course?
  15. Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering?
  16. How to do MCA through correspondence?
  17. Which college will I get if my Orissa JEE rank is below 5000?
  18. List of top 30 central universities in which EE students can join?
15th January 2021, 05:27 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Placement facility offered to B.Tech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) candidates in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women? Course and fee structure?

Placement facility offered to B.Tech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) candidates in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women can be seen below.

Placements are quite good here. Around 90% of students get placed on an average. The lowest package is around 3 lakhs and the average package is around 8 lakhs. The highest package is 40.5 lakhs.

Fee structure-
You have to pay Rs. 1 Lakh each year as tuition fee.

You also have to pay admission fee of Rs. 10000 once .

This course will cost you total Rs. 4.1 Lakh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?