31st December 2019, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an education loan for studying BA(Fashion Brand Management) Honours in International Institute of Retail Management Delhi?

Hi friends, I want to study BA(Fashion Brand Management) Honours course in International Institute of Retail Management Delhi. I would like to know if I can get an education loan for this course? I am a little worried because I want to apply for an education loan for this course. So, is it possible or not.

3rd January 2020, 01:15 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get an education loan for studying BA(Fashion Brand Management) Honours in International Institute of Retail Management Delhi?

As per the information available, many private and government offers education loan to the candidates pursuing Bachelor of Arts(Fashion Brand Management) Honors in International Institute of Retail Management Delhi. However, you would need to contact the bank to get complete information and documents required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?