29th March 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to appear in JEE Main for the 4th time? Can I get admission in NIT and IIIT with JEE Advanced score?

Sir,
Can I give JEE Main for 4th time? Will JEE Advanced marks require to get admission into NIT and IIIT. Please reply asap.

31st March 2016, 04:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear in JEE Main for the 4th time? Can I get admission in NIT and IIIT with JEE Advanced score?

Only three attempts are allowed for JEE Main in any situation. There is no relaxation available on any condition.

If you have consumed all three attempts then it will be difficult to appear again. Only those who have good score in JEE advanced plus board exam have chance of admission in NITs and IITs through counselling.
1st April 2016, 09:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear in JEE Main for the 4th time? Can I get admission in NIT and IIIT with JEE Advanced score?

I am sorry to say you that it is not possible to attempt JEE Main for the 4th time as only three attempts are allowed for a candidate to appear. There is no relaxation in any of the condition. So, if you have attempted three times then there is no chance for you to attempt for JEE Main for the 4th time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?