20th July 2015, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

What percentage is required to be done for CS course? What is the fee structure followed for CS course?

In graduation what % will be required for CS? And my English is not good. So, can I do this course, and what a fee structure of this course? Can someone please let me know the details on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. What percentage is required to be done for CS course? What is the fee structure followed for CS course? -- [New]
  2. Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission?
  3. Percentage required and fee structure for admission in NID? Shifting to CBSE board from State board is beneficial for that?
  4. Which are the best MBA colleges? What is the fee structure?
  5. Required percentage in 12th to join Merchant Navy? Fee structure for this course?
  6. Fee structure to pursue ICWA course? What is the percentage required for this course?
  7. Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Bombay and percentage required to get admission in them? Fee structure of the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the required percentage for admission in AMIE? What is the fee structure?
  9. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM?
  10. Percentage required in 12th non medical to apply for commercial pilot? What is the fee structure?
  11. Percentage of marks required for admissionin B.Ed. in Gwalior? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I go for Agriculture BSc after securing 56 percentage? What will be the fee structure?
  13. Can I go for Agriculture BSc after securing 56 percentage? What is the fee structure?
  14. Procedure of getting admission in Genetic Engineering? Percentage required to fill the form and best college for this course? Fee structure of the course?
  15. Date of MSc Neuroscience Test in SRC? How much percentage is required in Bachelor's Degree and the cost of the application form? What is the fee structure?
  16. What is the average percentage required to get admission in B.Com? What is the fee structure?
  17. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  18. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
21st July 2015, 09:49 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What percentage is required to be done for CS course? What is the fee structure followed for CS course?

The candidate needs to secure a minimum of 55% marks in Graduation degree to get admission in the CS Executive programme .

There are three stages in CS course –

*Foundation programme,

*Executive programme and

*Professional Programme.

The fee structure for CS Course are as under :-

* For CS Foundation Programme : Rs.4500/-

* For CS Executive Programme:

for Commerce Graduates/CPT passed of ICAI/Foundation course passed of ICAI-CMA - Rs.9000/-

for Non Commerce graduates - Rs 10,000/-

for CS Foundation course passed candidates - Rs 8,500/-.

* For CS Professional Programme : Rs.12,000/-
22nd July 2015, 10:18 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What percentage is required to be done for CS course? What is the fee structure followed for CS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In graduation what % will be required for CS? And my English is not good. So, can I do this course, and what a fee structure of this course? Can someone please let me know the details on the same?
There is no such minimum marks required for Company Secretary course. The minimum eligibility criteria for required for Company Secretary course is pass 12th pass in any stream except fine arts from a recognized board.

The Company Secretary Course has three stages,

-Foundation-
-Executive
-Professional Examination
-Practical training

Those candidates who have completed their Graduation with 50% of marks are directly eligible for Executive course.

Admission for this Company secretary course is open throughout the year. However, if you want to appear in December month examination then you have to register foundation course before 31st march.

Below I have attached you the fee struture for Company Secretary, please go through it.

Official website -www.icsi.edu
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Fee Strcture for CS Course 2015.pdf(29.1 KB, 62 views)
2nd April 2016, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure and duration for the completion of company secretary course after BBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?