29th July 2015, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete graduation instead of degree? Can a diploma student get admission in B.Sc second year?

I am in diploma in electrical (third year)and have 1 backlog , my age is 23 now and I want to complete graduation. Is there any option for me to complete my graduation instead of degree. I have heard that diploma students get admission in bse in second year. Is it true? .please help....

Related Questions:
31st July 2015, 01:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation instead of degree? Can a diploma student get admission in B.Sc second year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in diploma in electrical (third year)and have 1 backlog , my age is 23 now and I want to complete graduation. Is there any option for me to complete my graduation instead of degree. I have heard that diploma students get admission in bse in second year. Is it true? .please help....
Yes, of course those candidates who have completed their Diploma course can directly enroll for 2nd year B.Sc in relevant specialization. Since, you having one subject backlog in Diploma course, so there is no possibility for you to join in B.Sc through lateral entry. I suggest you to clear that pending backlog then definitely you are eligible for B.Sc through lateral entry. You are required to appear and qualify in the entrance exam in order to join B.Sc through lateral entry.
31st July 2015, 03:33 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation instead of degree? Can a diploma student get admission in B.Sc second year?

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get into degree course then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LET >>>> Lateral Entry Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of degree.
31st July 2015, 04:49 PM
pjgp

A bachelors degree or graduate degree differ from each other.
Bachelors degree is one which has a course duration of 3 or 4 years where as graduation degree is obtained after bachelors degree.
As you have a backlog in diploma you cannot get eligibility to join in degree or B.tech.you have to clear diploma and you have write the entrance examination for b.tech.if you crack the exam you can join in 2 year b.tech through lateral entry scheme.
31st July 2015, 08:45 PM
pointer01

Yes,you can take admission in graduation after Diploma. You can complete three year graduation course in two years. You can take admission in second year of graduation through Lateral entry.For this you need to qualify Lateral Entry Test (TET).
2nd April 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it applicable for job my b.com 2nd year and iti (stenography) of 1 year in same session???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?