2nd February 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete my Graduation after 8 years from Delhi University?

Hii,

I want to know that can i complete my graduation after 8 years from delhi university?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Delhi University for a candidate who has completed 12th 4 years ago?
  2. How may I take admission in Delhi university after completing my Graduation in B.C.A?
  3. How to complete the my graduation in any subject since i had to leave my graduation earlier because of some unavoidable circumstances?
  4. How to do B.Ed from Delhi University after completing graduation?
  5. Can I do LLB after Graduation from Delhi university and CS together?
  6. How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?
  7. Good institutions for M.Sc in forensic sciences or environmental studies?
  8. How to complete my graduation with some other subject? What are the options available? Which are the universities?
  9. Procedure of registration and admission in CS after graduation in B.Com Hons? Time taken to complete CS after graduation?
  10. When can I complete my graduation if left for 2 years after studying 1st year?
  11. Colleges that have LLB 3 years course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  13. One year graduation course through correspondence having 8 years gap after 2 years of degree course?
  14. How can I take admission in B.Ed after completing graduation from university of Delhi?
  15. Graduation after years of completing 12th in Science?
  16. Can I complete the same graduation by passing the subjects I failed in 3 years by submitting copies of memos?
  17. How to apply for B.E in Rajasthan University after completing graduation from Delhi University?
  18. Can I do B.Ed from Delhi university after completing degree from another university and another city?
1st May 2015, 10:35 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to complete my Graduation after 8 years from Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hii,

I want to know that can i complete my graduation after 8 years from delhi university?
Yes, course you can do a graduation course through Delhi University after 8 years. There is no age limit required for a graduation course through Delhi University. But, you must complete 12th standard or its equivalent qualification to be eligible for Graduation. There are so many Graduation offered by Delhi University. Here, I have attached you the course offered by Delhi University. You can select any one of the course based on your 12th standard specialization.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2014AdmnBrochure.pdf(1.40 MB, 74 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?