1st June 2015, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do bachelors or masters after 12th?

Q)i am very much intrested in commercial geography and i will soon pass my 12th exam . I want to do any bachelors or masters in commercial geography after 12th . Is it posible that study bachelors or masters after 12th ? Please give me the answer of my required question as soon as possible i shall be very thankful to you . Regards:mehdi abbas

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  2. Can I study MSc regular mode and B.Ed distance mode together
  3. In which universities can I pursue masters in India after Bachelors in Psysiotherapy?
  4. Is EIILM university recognized?
  5. Which is better between MBA and M.Tech after completing B.Tech?
  6. How to get Scholarship to study in Stanford University in USA?
  7. Eligiblity for Masters in Interior Designing from abroad?
  8. How to do masters in biotechnology after completing my bachelors degree in Biotechnology? Which topics to choose for master studies?
  9. Which are the courses after completing B.Tech Electrical Engineering?
  10. What to do after B.Tech? Which one is good between M.Tech and MBA? What to do to get a government job?
  11. How to do masters in construction management after completing bachelors degree in Architecture
  12. Universities or colleges offering B.A in Geology?
  13. What is the fees for 3 years bachelors and masters course in mass communication
  14. Will the Indian Experience work abroad(In UK)? How to get work visa in UK?
  15. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  16. Scope of M Tech in Computer Science? How much is the salary package and what to do after M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  18. Can I do masters in petroleum geology after completion of bachelors degree in Geography?
1st June 2015, 06:43 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do bachelors or masters after 12th?

After completion of the 12th standard, one can study his/her bachelor's degree in interested field. If you are interested in commercial geography then you need to pursue bachelor's degree in commercial geography after completion 12th class. It is highly impossible to study masters in commercial geography with out graduation. So my suggestion is to complete your bachelors in commercial geography and then you can go for masters.
1st June 2015, 06:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue only Bachelor's degree course after completion of your 12th standard. To be eligible to pursue Master's degree course, you must have completed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. Since, you have qualified your 12th standard board examinations, you are eligible to pursue Bachelor's degree course and after completion of your Bachelor's degree course, you can pursue Master's degree course in the same field.
1st June 2015, 08:56 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of your 12th standard, you can join only in any Bachelors course and after the completion of Bachelors course, you can get admission in Master's course. So, first you should join in Bachelors course in Commercial Geography. After completing Bachelor's degree in Commercial Geography, you can pursue your Master's degree in any of fields, in which you are interested.
1st June 2015, 10:07 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to do bachelors or masters in commercial geography after 12th.

After 12th you can take admission in bachelor degree course and after completing bachelor course from any recognised university you can apply for Masters degree.

You have to score good marks in 12th to get admission in some good colleges.

List of colleges offering Bachelors degree course in Geography :

University of Calicut, Malappuram

T.P.S. College, Patna

Spicer Memorial College, Pune
Location: Aundh Road , Ganeshkhind, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411 007

Govt. P. G. College, Ranikhet
Location: District- Almora , Ranikhet, Uttarakhand, India - 263647
2nd June 2015, 02:43 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Q)i am very much intrested in commercial geography and i will soon pass my 12th exam . I want to do any bachelors or masters in commercial geography after 12th . Is it posible that study bachelors or masters after 12th ? Please give me the answer of my required question as soon as possible i shall be very thankful to you . Regards:mehdi abbas
Sorry that you are not directly eligible for Master Degree program after 12th. You need to complete a Bachelor degree in relevant specialization to be eligible for the Master Degree program. However, you are eligible to apply for Bachelor degree in Commercial Geography after 12th standard. Once, if you have completed a Bachelor degree, then you are eligible to apply for Master Degree. Since, you are interested to do a Bachelor degree in Commercial Geography, any stream candidates are eligible for Commercial Geography Specialization.

- The basic qualification required by a person to join the Bachelor degree in Commercial Geography, is a pass in the Intermediate exam (10+2) with not less than 50% of marks from a recognized board.

You can join Bachelor degree in Commercial Geography subsequent to the completion of 12th standard. The admission to the Bachelor degree in Commercial Geography is based on the marks obtained in the 12th board exam. A few reputed college may choose to carry out an entrance exam and the selection of candidates is done on the base of their performance in this examination.
2nd June 2015, 01:44 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes it is possible for pursuing bachelor degree course after completing senior secondary education but for the Master's degree you are required to be a graduate candidate .

Yes you can go for your interested course i.e commercial geography for your bachelor degree after your 12th which has a good scope in the future .

Also once you complete your graduation course then you can go for your master's degree or look for the job options in your field or other fields like banking , civil services , defense services , teaching profession etc. .

Also for pursuing of your bachelor degree course from top universities providing quality education like Delhi Universities , Jawahar Nehru Universities , Banaras Hindu University etc. you have to secure high percentage of marks in your 12th and have to clear their respective entrance examination if they conduct it .

For more details about the procedure of admission in these universities you must visit their respective official websites .
19th July 2015, 11:29 PM
bambam04
Member+

Quote:
After completion of 12th only a student can do graduation not master.some of university also open a entry grated course i.e,graduation with master degree
So without graduation no one can do master degree.
21st July 2015, 06:24 PM
Mshanth

Quote:
Hi friend,
Its not possible to do masters without completing bachalors. So after completing your 12th class... bachelor degree and then if you are interested to do masters you can do after completing bachelor degree in commerical geography... All the best.
23rd July 2015, 12:31 PM
anil_bhatt

Quote:
You can do only bachelor's degree first and then masters degree after that. So, first do bachelor degree from some reputed colleges like:

Presidency College, Kolkata
Lady Brabourne College
Lovely Professional University
Banaras Hindu University
Jamia Millia Islamia
15th August 2015, 05:34 PM
DSP@1

After completing 12th standard anyone will be eligible to do the Bachelor course in their desired stream but not Masters.

You are eligible to do the bachelor' degree course in the Commercial Geography after completing your 12th standard.

But for that you have to select the university/college which is best and offering the course which is desired to you.

Then you have to apply for the test which will be conducted by that university and have to qualify that test.

If that university will take admissions through directly without conducting any test then you fill the application form and submit it.

After validating all the applications they will inform whether you are selected or not.The selection will be done on the basis of the aggregate score that the candidates have scored in their 10th standard and 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?