19th May 2016, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get direct admission in T.Y.B.Com for a candidate who has 2 years gap after 12th? Procedure to apply for T.Y.B.Com in Kalinga University?

Hello,
Is it possible to apply directly for T.Y.B.Com after completed Higher Secondary two years ago and haven't attended F.Y.B.Com and S.Y.B.Com? If it is possible then please tell me the procedure. I wish to apply for T.Y.B.Com from Kalinga University.

22nd May 2016, 06:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get direct admission in T.Y.B.Com for a candidate who has 2 years gap after 12th? Procedure to apply for T.Y.B.Com in Kalinga University?

There is no such procedure to get direct admission in 3rd year of B.Com graduation. If there was any such procedure then why would people waste their three years.
Just take admission in first year of B.Com if you want to get admission in a degree course. There is no other way to get a recognized degree.
22nd May 2016, 09:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get direct admission in T.Y.B.Com for a candidate who has 2 years gap after 12th? Procedure to apply for T.Y.B.Com in Kalinga University?

No, it is not possible to get direct admission in third year of B.Com course after completion of 12th standard without studying first and second year of B.Com course. Only candidates who have qualified first and second year of B.Com course are eligible to pursue third year of B.Com course.

Sorry, to say that Kalinga University does not offer Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com ) course. So, I suggest you to join in any other good university which offers B.Com course but, remember that you can get admission only in first year of B.Com course after completion of your 12th standard.
9th July 2017, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I have passed fybcom and sybcom 14 years ago.i now want to complete my tybcom.is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?