24th October 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join B.Tech course for Diploma holders?

Hi,
I am a Diploma holder and I have written the CET for B.E. Lateral Entry. But I have got high rank. So I have decided now to go for B.Tech. Is it is possible for me to join B.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the Instituions offering BE/BTech in ECE by Correspondance for Diploma Holders in Hyderabad and Karnataka?
  2. How can diploma holders join NIT?
  3. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
  4. Which further course i can do after ITI (Machinist) completion?
  5. Is it possible for diploma holders in mechanical engineering to join degree course in US university?
  6. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible for BE? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders?
  7. When will be the exam for diploma holders to join engineering? Date of sale of application forms?
  8. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible in IIT? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. At what time of year btech lateral admissions are done for diploma holders?
  10. Information about the job opportunities for CSE students in government sector
  11. Is Diploma after 12th useful in comparison to B.Tech?
  12. Does the diploma holders those who don't have XII qualification can appear in JEE for lateral entry in B.Tech?
  13. Will there be any separate entry into Indian Navy for the candidates of Diploma holders? Where the requirements and Physical Standards for these candidates to join Navy?
  14. Do Diploma holders get admission directly to 2nd year? Is it true that there is no entrance exam for diploma holders?
  15. Is it right for Diploma holders to join Indian Army? -- [New]
  16. Why diploma holders are not called as Engineers?
  17. What should I do to get placed in MNC after finishing BSc computer science
  18. Best colleges which allow entry for Diploma Holders in 2nd year B.Tech?
6th November 2015, 10:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join B.Tech course for Diploma holders?

Yes, you are eligible to study B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course. To get admission in B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you must have to appear in Lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?