4th November 2015, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

How can I do graduation right after completion of 10th standard pass and completion of ITI diploma course?

How can I do graduation right after completion of 10th standard pass and completion of ITI diploma course? Is it possible? Can someone please give me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it equal to completing graduation after completion of 10th, ITI and diploma course or not?
  3. Possibilities of doing Diploma in Welding after ITI completion?
  4. Is it possible to do ITI course after completion of 10th with commerce stream?
  5. Is it possible to go for diploma directly after completion of 9th standard?
  6. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  7. Which one to choose between 10th and diploma?
  8. Can I join regular diploma course after completion of ITI Electrician course?
  9. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  10. List of best jobs to take after completion of diploma course?
  11. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  12. What are the diploma courses in financial accounting after completion of 10th standard in India? Any institutes that offer correspondence course?
  13. Which diploma course I can choose after completion of 10th standard which provide me confirm job with good salary?
  14. What should I do next after completion of diploma course?
  15. Can I join diploma 2nd year directly after completion of ITI course?
  16. What is the procedure to be followed for doing diploma or any electrical engineering course after completion of ITI course?
  17. What percentage marks is required to do diploma in Electronics after completion of 10th standard?
  18. Is there any diploma course I can do after completion ITI course in carpenter trade?
6th November 2015, 11:34 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I do graduation right after completion of 10th standard pass and completion of ITI diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I do graduation right after completion of 10th standard pass and completion of ITI diploma course? Is it possible? Can someone please give me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer soon?

For regular graduation through colleges it is not possible.

The eligibility will be a pass in 10+2.

But you can study the graduation through Open University like IGNOU.

They will conduct a preparatory programme and examination for the admission to the degree course.

But it is always advisable to study the course in regular mode,
because many of the leading companies prefer the candidates from regular colleges only.
6th November 2015, 10:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do graduation right after completion of 10th standard pass and completion of ITI diploma course?

To be eligible to pursue Graduation course, you must have completed 12th standard or three years Diploma course from a recognised board. If you have pursued ITI course after completion of your 10th standard, you must have to pursue Diploma course to be eligible to pursue Graduate course. After completion of your Diploma course, you can get direct admission in second year of Graduation course by appearing and qualifying Lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?