25th August 2015, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to complete graduation through distance education?

I have left college after my SYBSc with physics & chemistry in 1994. Can I complete my graduation through distance education? Can someone please provide me the information on this as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the answer!

26th August 2015, 03:04 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to complete graduation through distance education?

Yes, there are many university across the country which provide various courses through distance learning.

You just have to find one suitable university and a suitable course for you.

Some of the universities are as follows :

* IGNOU

* Punjab University.

* LPU

* Sikkim Manipal University etc.
26th August 2015, 06:04 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to complete graduation through distance education?

Yes, you can complete your graduation through distance education.
You can pursue graduation from any recognised university that offers open courses.

Eligibility to pursue graduation through distance Education :

Candidate must have passed 12th with more than 45% marks from any recognised board.
There is no age limit.

Colleges offering graduation through Distance :

I.G.N.O.U.
Karnataka State Open University
Osmania University
Annamalai University
26th August 2015, 11:48 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue graduation through distance mode.

The IGNOU offers bachelor's degree course through distance mode.

It formals formal and non-formal stream. In which formal stream is for one who have passed class 12 examination or its equivalent while that of non-formal stream is for the candidate's who have not passed class 12 examination.

To go for online admission go to official website https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/#end
27th August 2015, 12:34 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Yes, it is possible to complete graduation in distance mode. There are many open universities are providing graduation through distance education mode. Some of the universities are IGNOU, Nalanda Open University, etc. You have to select the any one of them to complete your correspondence course.
27th August 2015, 07:33 PM
DSP@1

The eligibility criteria for doing graduation through distance are as follows.

-Candidate must have completed his/her 12th standard or it's equivalent without any backlogs.
-Candidate must have completed his/her 12th standard or it's equivalent with science subjects.

There is no age limit for doing graduation course in distance,you are eligible to do your graduation at any age.

As you have done your S.Y.B.SC. in Physics and Chemistry you are eligible to do your graduation course through distance.

For doing graduation course first you select the university/college near to you which is offering distance education and apply for that university/college by filling the application form.

You need to pay the admission fee,That's it you can complete your graduation now in distance.
28th August 2015, 01:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have left college after my SYBSc with physics & chemistry in 1994. Can I complete my graduation through distance education? Can someone please provide me the information on this as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the answer!
Yes, you can do graduation course through distance mode from below given university.

1.Alagappa University

2.Andhra University

3.Birla Institute Of Techology & Science

4.Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University

5.H.P. University

6.Kakatiya University

7.Karnataka State Open University

8.Kurukshetra University

9.Manonmaniam Sundaranar University

10.Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU)

11.The English And Foreign Languages University

12.Tamil Nadu Open University

13.University of Madras

14.Yashawantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
28th August 2015, 09:43 PM
newmoon06

Yes, of course you can do graduation through Distance Education, So that there will be no need for you to attend the regular classes.

There are some Distance Education Institutes-

>>Indira Gandhi National Open University.

>>Annamalai University.

>>Osmania University.

>>Sikkim Manipal University.

>>Nalanda Open University.

>>Symbiosis Center For Distance Education.

>>University Of Madras.

>>Mahatma Gandhi University.

>>Karnataka State Open University.

>>ICFAI University.
8th October 2015, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

I can't complete my graduation from Sikkim Manipal University! I've completed 5th Sem in the previous year on 13/09/2014! But I can't arrange the exact amount of admission fees of 6th Semester at that moment! So is it possible to re apply the 6th sem by taking an education loan? And can any bank give me the education loan to pay the last semester admission fee which is 14000?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?