5th October 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Architecture course under IP University?

Sir/mam,

I have got 53% in nios, 82 marks in nata exam and 200 marks in jee main. How can i get admission in ip university under architecture course?

Please reply.

8th October 2015, 01:01 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in Architecture course under IP University?

Indraprastha University is one of the state university in Delhi. As you want to take admission in architecture course in this university.

Following are the details regarding the course in IP university:

Eligibility conditions: student must Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 scheme of Senior School Certificate Examination of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks with Mathematics as a subject of examination at the 10+2 level.

Admission Criteria: The admission in architecture course in this university is done on the basis of NATA score and percentage of aggregate marks of 12th class.

Merit list will be prepared on the basis of:

1) NATA score: 50%

2) Qualifying Examination: 50%

**After preparation of merit, students will be called for counseling. Students having higher merit will be called first.. If you want more details regarding this then you can go through the detailed advertisement of IPU university which I am providing to you..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IB Part - A.pdf(414.1 KB, 25 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?