15th June 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for a NDA Cadet to join DRDO after graduation from NDA?

Is it possible for a NDA Cadet to join DRDO after graduation from NDA? Can someone please let me know the details on the same? What should I do to apply for the same? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow up as well?

Thanks!

19th June 2015, 10:24 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for a NDA Cadet to join DRDO after graduation from NDA?

After NDA you cannot join DRDO as the eligibility criteria of DRDO are as follows:

> The candidate should complete the graduation in engineering like BE, B.Tech from the following field given below:

* Computer science engineering.
* Chemical engineering.
* Electrical engineering.
* Mechanical engineering.
These courses can be done by any recognized university.

> The candidate who are in the last year can also apply for the DRDO course.

The procedure for the application for DRDO examination for that I have uploaded the detail procedure for the application online please read it and follow the instruction.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Detail_Guidelines_C07_Online_Application.pdf(28.8 KB, 57 views)
19th June 2015, 01:28 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: Is it possible for a NDA Cadet to join DRDO after graduation from NDA?

NDA is not some college or University where you take admission for 3years and then move on.
You will complete your Graduation from NDA,if selected,and then join the specific wing for which you were selected-Army,AirForce or Navy.
NDA is not considered under Short Service Commission.You will permanently be at ARMY, Navy or AirForce till retirement or suspension.
If you want to go for DRDO,then choose some other courses from normal colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?