6th June 2015, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Whether best of 4 subjects includes English and Bengali in 12th Commerce for admission in B.Com(Accountancy)?

Hello,
For admission in B.Com(Accountancy) Honours is the best of four subjects calculated of 12th Commerce? If so then if the best of four includes both English and Bengali will that be taken? What if I get least number in Maths and Statistics but above 70 in Pure Economics and Accountancy?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I choose English as 1st or 2nd language in WBCHSE instead of Bengali?
  2. What are the options for me after passing 12th? I am doing 12th commerce with subjects of ACC, ECo, BST, English, computer and Maths
  3. Does St. Xavier's college offer Geography Hons?
  4. Syllabus of TET in English, Bengali for WBSSC exam?
  5. How may I get CBSE class 12th sample papers of political science, Bengali, economics and English?
  6. Can I get admission in any college under Calcutta University after scoring 70 in chemistry, 68 in Physics, 55 in Maths, 87 in Biology, 75 in Bengali, 81 in English in 12th examination of West Bengal?
  7. Which are the elective and vocation subjects in class 11th, 12th
  8. Can I get admission to study BBA if having English, Business Studies and Accounts in 12th Commerce?
  9. Which course is better for my graduation after passing 12th Arts in the following subjects?
  10. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
  11. Syllabus for BCA entrance exam?
  12. Can I get admission in Miranda house after scoring 86.5% in 12th exam from commerce stream?
  13. What's the future prospective of subject combinations hindi, physics, chemistry, biology, english and bengali? Is maths important in terms of future prospective?
  14. Ph.D in Bengali after 48.5% marks in M.A (Bengali)? New topics for Ph.D Bengali? Institutes in UK/USA for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I take Bengali and History as my optional subject and Bengali as language in IAS Prelims after completing my graduation?
  16. Can I be eligible to appear for NET/SET with Bengali in India? I have done my M.A in Bengali
  17. Is it compulsory to have Bengali if I already have English as one of my subjects in ISC?
  18. What percentage of portion is covered by Bengali and English grammar in WB-TET exam?
19th June 2015, 11:26 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether best of 4 subjects includes English and Bengali in 12th Commerce for admission in B.Com(Accountancy)?

The best of four subjects include English as a main subject, but for admission in B.com accountancy subjects are important like accounts, economics, commerce, if you get more then 45 marks in these subject then you are eligible for the admission in any of the college which offers B.com stream.
19th June 2015, 02:02 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether best of 4 subjects includes English and Bengali in 12th Commerce for admission in B.Com(Accountancy)?

Bachelor of commerce (B.Com) in accountancy is an undergraduate course which aims mainly at expressing business and financial information.

The minimum eligibility criteria for applying B.Com (Accountancy) is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination with commerce subjects such as accounts, mathematics and economics.

There must be one language and four elective subjects in class 12 examination in which the candidate has to be passed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?