4th August 2020, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study 3rd year BCom in regular mode for a correspondence student?

Hi everyone, I am studying in 2nd year of BCom through correspondence mode. Now I want to do regular course. Do I have to restart my course or I have to do this course from 3rd year in regular mode? Please tell me as soon as possible.

6th August 2020, 12:36 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study 3rd year BCom in regular mode for a correspondence student?

No, it is possible to study 3rd year BCom in regular mode for a correspondence student, you have to study it with correspondence mode .

If you really want to study it as regular student , you have to restart the course.
6th August 2020, 05:51 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study 3rd year BCom in regular mode for a correspondence student?

°°° NO, it is mot possible to study 3rd B.Com in regular mode for a correspondence student.
So, you have to continue 3rd year of B.Com through correspondence mode only.
7th August 2020, 05:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

••• No, it is not possible at all for you to take admission in BCom in 3rd year in regular mode after completing 2 years from correspondence mode.
You have to continue your third year of B. Com through correspondence mode only.
9th August 2020, 03:36 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: Is it possible to study 3rd year BCom in regular mode for a correspondence student?

No, it is not possible to do final year of Graduation through Correspondence mode. You need to pursue 3 years Graduation only in one mode whether it is regular mode or correspondence mode.

Correspondence and distance learning courses are never given any value. In many cases they don't even qualify you as eligible for application for jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?