4th August 2020, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Reputed Government colleges offering BMLT course in West Bengal? Procedure to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am pursuing DMLT under State Medical Faculty of WB. I want to study BMLT in a reputed Government college. Can I know about such colleges in West Bengal? And also let me know about the procedure for securing admission.

6th August 2020, 05:34 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Red face Re: Reputed Government colleges offering BMLT course in West Bengal? Procedure to secure admission?

°°° Bengal Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
State Pharmacopoeial laboratory and pharmacy for Indian Medicine campus Kalyani, West Bengal.
📞 - 03364503121

°°° Gramin Medical College and Hospital
6/2A, Dr. Suresh Sarkar Road, Kolkata, West Bengal.
📞 - 03340707025

°°° Haldia Institute of Health Sciences
ICARE, Complex, Purba Medinipur, Medinipur, West Bengal.
📞 - 03224255968
7th August 2020, 05:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reputed Government colleges offering BMLT course in West Bengal? Procedure to secure admission?

••• Haldia Institute of Health Sciences
ICARE, Complex, PO Hatiberia, Haldia, Purba Medinipur, West Bengal.
Phone - 032 2425 5968.

••• Vidyasagar Institute of Health
Rangamati com Medinipur, post office Midnapore district Paschim Medinipur Medinipur West Bengal.
Phone - 9547 879 900.

••Most of the Government colleges conduct an entrance test. Some also offer admission on the basis of merit.
So, first decide in which college you want to pursue this course then contact that college personally and ask the process.
8th August 2020, 12:59 PM
Ankur.Sunny

Default Re: Reputed Government colleges offering BMLT course in West Bengal? Procedure to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am pursuing DMLT under State Medical Faculty of WB. I want to study BMLT in a reputed Government college. Can I know about such colleges in West Bengal? And also let me know about the procedure for securing admission.
The admissions for the BMLT course are usually based on merit which comes under the direct admission. A candidate should have secured minimum 50% marks in which physics, chemistry and biology are compulsory. The students are required to fill the application forms of the required institutes and upload all the necessary documents asked.

Some of the top colleges are:
-Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology, Kolkata, West Bengal.
-NSHM knowledge campus, Durgapur, West Bengal.
-Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata, West Bengal.
-Techno India University, Kolkata, West Bengal.
-Bengal Institute of Pharmaceutical Science, Kalyani, West Bengal.
9th August 2020, 03:30 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Reputed Government colleges offering BMLT course in West Bengal? Procedure to secure admission?

Reputed Government Colleges in BMLT course in West Bengal:

1. The Neotia University. Diamond Harbour Road, Kolkata.
2. Vidyasagar Institute of Health. Midnapore.
3. JIS University, Kolkata. Agorpara, Kolkata.
4. Paramedical College, Durgapur. Durgapur.

Procedure :
Admissions through Entrance Exams,and sometimes select the candidate though their qualifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?