14th October 2017, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for language courses at JNU?

I am a student of 12th passed with 68% in May 2017. I want apply language courses from JNU and others university of this time. Can I apply now and where and how can I do it. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Which language courses are offered at JNU? Procedure to do graduation in any language from JNU? How to prepare for the entrance?
  2. Procedure to apply for language course in JNU college in 2018? -- [New]
  3. Syllabus of JNU for Language Course? Procedure to get admission in JNU for Language Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the syllabus of Hindi Language and Literature of UG and PG courses of JNU
  5. Am I eligible for Integrated Foreign Language course in JNU? How do I apply for it?
  6. Courses available in Geography after B.A in JNU, BHU and DU? Procedure to apply for these colleges?
  7. How to apply for french language course in JNU? Is there any entrance exam required?
  8. How to join language course in JNU?
  9. How to apply for any language course in JNU? Basic criteria and syllabus requirements?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in JNU for pursuing BA (Economics)? Is there a UG course on Economics in JNU?
  11. What is the syllabus of JNU for language course?
  12. Eligibility for doing BCA in JNU? How to apply for this course? What is the fee for BCA course in JNU?
  13. Queries Regarding JNU admission procedure?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for M.A English entrance exam at JNU?
  15. How to apply to study Diploma in French language at JNU? When should I apply for it?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Bank PO and CAT exam if I have completed graduation in Russian language from JNU Delhi?
  17. How to apply for diploma course in English language from JNU after completing graduation in Mass Communication?
  18. How to get admission in JNU for foreign language in french degree courses
14th October 2017, 08:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for language courses at JNU?

JNU offers a number of language courses which an aspirant can opt after the completion of class 12th from a recognized Board.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination in any discipline from a recognized Board can apply for the BA course in different languages at JNU.
Candidates must have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the University authorities to get admission under the University to study the said course. So, just apply online through the official website of the University and proceed further for the admission.
14th October 2017, 09:45 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

JNU refers to Jawaharlal Nehru University and same is one of the Central University which is known for providing quality education in various undergraduate, postgraduate and higher studies degree courses.

As far as you are concerned about your admissions in JNU for pursuing undergraduate degree course in language having completed your Class 12th with 68% marks then for pursuing the same you will need to qualify JNU Entrance Examination.

Further as far as you are concerned about taking admission in similar universities like BHU, DU and other central universities then for that you will need to qualify their respective examinations which are known as BHU UET for admission in BHU, CUCET for admission in other central universities where as admission DU is taken on the merit which is based on the marks secured in Class 12th.

For details regarding admission procedure of above mentioned universities you can refer to their respective official links which are www.jnu.ac.in, www.du.ac.in, www.bhuonline.in, www.cucet2017.co.in .
14th October 2017, 10:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

JNU conducts entrance exam for admission in various language courses. They offer a bachelor degree in various foreign languages. You need to crack entrance exam to get admission.

Just wait for the notification and apply accordingly. Seats are allotted based on the score in entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?