7th May 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Nagarjuna University PECET? When the notification will be released?

Sir, I want to do U.G.D.P.Ed in Nagarjuna University. For this I know I have to give PECET. But, I don’t know about the notification. Can you please inform me about the application form that how can I apply?

16th June 2018, 01:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Nagarjuna University PECET? When the notification will be released?

Procedure to apply for Nagarjuna University PECET to do *U.G.D.P.Ed.

The candidates who have passed Intermediate or equivalent course from a AP government recognized board, are eligible to apply for AP PECET to do U.G.D.P.Ed course.

=>How to apply:

You can apply online through official website I.e. www.appecet.org.in. You have to fill application form with personal details, contact details, parents details and qualification details.
After completing application form, submit it along with upload the scanned photo and signature. Pay the application fee online by Net banking or Debit card or Credit card.

You can not apply to appecet 2018, because last date to apply for appecet 2018 was 21st April 2018 with late fee.

Last edited by ppsahu; 11th August 2018 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?