7th May 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for NCHMCT JEE? What kind of Physical Fitness test will be conducted at the time of admission?

Hello Sir, I want to apply for NCHMCT JEE. Kindly tell me how can I apply? I have also heard that at the time of requirement there is a Physical Fitness test. Can you tell me what kind of test it is?

16th June 2018, 12:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for NCHMCT JEE? What kind of Physical Fitness test will be conducted at the time of admission?

"NCHMCT JEE 2018"

=>Eligibility:-

Yoy must have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects.

Students, who are appearing in 10+2 or any equivalent exam, are allowed to appear for*NCHM JEE 2018 on provisional basis.

=>Apply procedure:

You can apply only online mode through official website of NCHMCT I.e. http://nchm.nic.in.

There are 5 steps to apply for NCHMCT:

Step 1 – Online registration

Step 2 – Login to fill NCHM JEE application form

Step 3 – NCHM JEE application form*filling

Step 4 – Uploading photograph and signature in application form

Step 5 – Make Payment of application fee for NCHM JEE online

All eligible candidates will have to submit physical fitness certificates in the prescribed format at the time of NCHMC entrance examination 2018 from a registered medical practitioner.

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th August 2018 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Remove dots
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?