14th March 2015, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do post graduation in Interior design after completion of B.E in ECE?

I completed my B.E in ECE. I need to do post graduation in interior design,but i need a college which is providing post graduation in Chennai. Can someone please guide me with the information on this? Thanks.

18th March 2015, 04:31 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Procedure to do post graduation in Interior design after completion of B.E in ECE?

Eligibility criteria for Masters degree in Interior designing:
You should have completed Bachelors degree in any stream from a recognized university, You should have at least 50% aggregate in your Bachelors degree and you should get through the entrance exams conducted by the colleges in National level.

What is the eligibility criteria for Masters in Interior designing course in India. Postgraduate Courses in Interior Design industry has developed as retailing and service industries have expanded. However, the public perception of the discipline may have been diluted by television ‘makeover’ programmes in which superficial decorative themes predominate. This is not only an attempt to divorce themselves from the possible misperception of Interior Design, but to benefit from association with the professional status of Architecture. Studying a postgraduate course in Interior Design will enhance your knowledge, skills and career prospects. If you are interested in studying a postgraduate course in Interior Design then read on to discover what this subject can offer you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?