6th October 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply in M.Arch entrance exam to get admission in National Institute Of India for B.Arch 4th year student? Best coaching class for preparation of GATE(Architecture) in Chennai?

Hello,
I am Lakshmipriya Raj. I am studying Bachelor Of Architecture in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. I am undergoing 4th year practical training in a reputed Architecture firm in Chennai. My Ambition is to pursue Master Of Architecture in Landscape Architecture in National Institute Of India. I am not familiar with the entrance exam procedures and eligibility criteria. I am not familiar with the Landscape Architecture institutions excluding Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry. I am not getting best GATE coaching centres in Chennai especially for Architecture. Please help me for my above queries.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria and admission procedure for joining EAMCET coaching in April?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  3. How to prepare for GATE Exam for the year 2013? Which is the best Coaching Institute for this Exam in Delhi?
  4. List of best coaching centres for engineering entrance exam in Chennai?
  5. Best coaching class in Chennai for preparation of Sainik School entrance exam?
  6. Should I start preparation for AIPGDEE if pursuing BDS final year? List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation?
  7. Is it right to join coaching classes for entrance exam preparation?
  8. Best coaching class in Chennai for preparation of GATE?
  9. Can i get entry in NIT Japur in 3rd semester?
  10. Am I eligible for UGC NET after scoring 52% in paper I, 36% in paper II, 55% in paper III
  11. List of the colleges under AIEEE for EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the eligibility to study PG 1 year course in national power training institute? How to apply for the exam?
  13. Where MCH Gynaecological Oncology course is taught? Career prospect after this course?
  14. Best coaching class for RRB exam in Chennai?
  15. Procedure to apply for job in PSU for B.Tech(E&TC) 4th year student through GATE? Eligibility to apply for job?
  16. How can I prepare to crack CLAT without coaching class being a 12th student?
  17. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in NDA school?
  18. How can I prepare to qualify MBA entrance exam without attending coaching class?
27th October 2017, 09:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply in M.Arch entrance exam to get admission in National Institute Of India for B.Arch 4th year student? Best coaching class for preparation of GATE(Architecture) in Chennai?

You need to clear GATE exam in architecture or any state level entrance exam for admission in M.Arch. GATE will be the better option because it will help you to get stipend for your education, sponsored by AICTE.

Just study according to the syllabus and previous year question papers. You can join any reputed coaching center, if you are not sure about, how to prepare for it or take help of anyone who has cracked it.
27th October 2017, 11:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply in M.Arch entrance exam to get admission in National Institute Of India for B.Arch 4th year student? Best coaching class for preparation of GATE(Architecture) in Chennai?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to appear in M.Arch Entrance Examination for getting admission into National Institute of India being a 4th year B.Arch candidate.

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this course. Candidates who have passed B.Arch course or candidates who are doing their final year of B.Arch are eligible to apply. You must have secured minimum 50% marks in B.arch cours in order to be eligible.

Some of the best GATE (Architecture) Coaching institutes in chennai are,

>> Dynamic Coaching Institute
Ph. No: 044 499 14159

>> ProGATE Coaching Institute
http://www.progatecoaching.com/

>> S K Engineering Academy, Anna Nagar
Ph. No: 097109 27049
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?