14th October 2017, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in agricultural engineering after clearing ICAR exam?

Sir, I had taken 68% in 2nd PUC and I had applied for ICAR entrance exam with PCB and now how can I get admission for B.Tech agriculture engineering? Can you tell your opinion Sir?

Related Questions:
  1. Is ICAR necessary for agricultural engineering to get government jobs?
  2. How to join in ICAR recognised B.Tech agricultural engineering colleges after diploma in agricultural engineering? -- [New]
  3. Syllabus and books to be referred for Agricultural Engineering ICAR exam
  4. ICAR JRF papers with answers of Agricultural Engineering
  5. When is ICAR exam going to be conducted? How to do agriculture engineering after completion of diploma in agricultural engineering?
  6. Can I study M.Sc(Agriculture) in any other ICAR institute/Central or State Agricultural University after completion of B.Sc? Eligibility to appear in ICAR PG entrance exam?
  7. Syllabus for agricultural engineering PG entrance of Indian Council of Agricultural Research Exam
  8. How can I join AG BSc after completing inter in AP with 95.2%
  9. Syllabus fro ICAR-JRF for Agricultural Economics? Any seats for M.Sc Agricultural Economics in IARI, Delhi?
  10. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) for a candidate who has secured 60% in Diploma in Agriculture course?
  11. Previous years question papers of ICAR JRF exam(Agricultural Engineering)
  12. Are Biochemistry graduates eligible for appearing the ICAR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION?
  13. How to get M.Tech seat in ICAR aiming for PhD further? Location of college and books to refer?
  14. ICAR NET/ARS examination paper of Agricultural Engineering with subjects like Soil and Water Engineering or Land and Water Management?
  15. From where can I get my ICAR PG Admit Card? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Previous five years question paper with solution of ICAR JRF for Agricultural engineer
  17. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  18. Which college can I get with my ICAR rank of 251? Top colleges of Agriculture?
14th October 2017, 07:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in agricultural engineering after clearing ICAR exam?

Since, you have completed your class 12th examination with 68% of marks in it, you are eligible for the ICAR examination and to opt for the Agricultural Engineering course as well.
Now, to take admission in different Colleges for the above mentioned course, you must have to qualify in the entrance examination. Admission is based on the merit marks scored in the entrance examination. You must have to sit for the counselling process to get admission in different Colleges.
14th October 2017, 09:17 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in agricultural engineering after clearing ICAR exam?

First thing I would like to let you know that the official name of entrance examination held by ICAR ( Indian Council of Agriculture and Research ) for offering admission in undergraduate agricultural degree course is AIEEA UG.

Now as far as you are concerned about your admission in B.Tech in Agriculture i.e; Agriculture engineering having completed your Class 12th with PCB group with 68% marks by qualifying AIEEA UG then it is not possible as for pursuing any engineering i.e; technical degree course one is required to have completed his/her Class 12th with PCM/PCMB group.

Further I would like to let you know that being a PCB group student you can take admission in other agriculture courses like B.Sc ( Hons ) in Agriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, etc. by qualify by qualifying AIEEA UG held by ICAR.

For details and updates regarding ICAR you can refer to the link www.icar.org.in .
14th October 2017, 11:15 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

After clearing ICAR exam, you need to register yourself for counselling. The counselling is organized through online mode. Those candidates who have qualified in the ICAR examination with a minimum of 50% marks in it, will be considered for admission to the Agriculture Universities.
During the time of admission in the allotted university through counselling, candidates are required to produce the following documents:
>Original marks sheet of class 10 and 12th standard.
>Transfer certificate/school leaving certificate and character certificate.
>Original Cast certificate of SC/ST/OBS (if available) as per Central Government.
>Medical certificate in case of Physically Challenged.
>Admit card of ICAR examination.
>Domicile certificate
>Passport size recent photo.
>Aadhaar card or 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?