14th October 2017, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Petroleum engineering at Anna University, Chennai?

Sir, I am Karthikeyan. I got a zonal, district and divisional level certificate in ball badminton. I have finished my schooling with my cutoff is 193.75. Can I join petroleum engineering at Anna university, Chennai with sports quota?

14th October 2017, 06:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Petroleum engineering at Anna University, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am Karthikeyan. I got a zonal, district and divisional level certificate in ball badminton. I have finished my schooling with my cutoff is 193.75. Can I join petroleum engineering at Anna university, Chennai with sports quota?

Students after passing 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply for the admission to the petroleum engineering course in Anna University. Interested students can apply online for the admission. Students are shortlisted based on the marks scored in the PCM subjects in 10+2. Selection is done through a single window counseling system. There is no entrance examination for the admission to the BE or BTech course in Anna University. For all the engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu counseling is done at the College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University. Counseling date and time is informed to the students based on their rank in the merit list.
14th October 2017, 09:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Petroleum engineering at Anna University, Chennai?

In order to join Anna University to pursue Petroleum Engineering, candidates must have to complete their class 12th examination from a recognized Board studying Science stream with PCM as a subject combination scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it.
After the completion of class 12th examination, candidates must have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the respective State Council or National Council. Admission is based on the merit marks scored in the entrance examination. So, qualify in the entrance examination and apply for the said course at Anna University.
14th October 2017, 11:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to join Petroleum Engineering at Anna University:

There is a certain procedure to join Petroleum Engineering at Anna University. The minimum educational qualification required to do this course is 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.

You are required to appear in Tamil Nadu Entrance Examination counselling on the basis of 12th Class.

You are required to score minimum 50% marks in 12th Class in order to be eligible.

I am providing you the contact details of Anna University below to get more details.

Ph. No: 044 2235 7004

Address: Sardar Patel Road, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600025

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?