11th June 2017, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in BBA course?

How to join in the college and I am a middle class boy. Can I join in the college and if yes, how much I may pay for my course BBA. Can I get the answer? Please

11th June 2017, 09:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in BBA course?

To get admission for pursuing BBA course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. Admissions in BBA course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university. It costs you nearly 60k to 1 lakh to complete your BBA course.
11th June 2017, 11:49 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

BBA is a 3 years undergraduate course which can be pursue after completing 12th standard in any discipline with minimum 50% - 60% marks from a recognized board. The total fees for BBA may range from Rs. 90,000/- to Rs. 2.6 lakhs depending upon the standard of the institute.

Some reputed institute conduct their own entrance examination to select the eligible candidates, so you have to prepare accordingly.
12th June 2017, 02:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to join in the college and I am a middle class boy. Can I join in the college and if yes, how much I may pay for my course BBA. Can I get the answer? Please

Those students who have completed 10+2 in any stream with at least 50% marks can apply for BBA admission. In most of the colleges admission to the BBA course is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Some reputed institutions only conduct an entrance test for the admission. Students have to apply for the course online or offline as per the requirements. They have to attach the necessary documents like School Leaving Certificate, Ration Card and Mark Sheet (10th & 12th) for taking admission. BBA course is available in various colleges in India.
12th June 2017, 04:33 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) is a 3 years under graduate level course.
To apply for BBA, you must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with 50% and above marks from a recognized board.
If you fulfill the above eligibility criteria then you can sure apply for BBA course.
Every college have its own admission procedure as well as fee structure.
Some institutes/colleges admit students on the basis of class 12 marks and other take entrance examination for admitting students into their courses.
So, choose your desired college from which you want to pursue this course and fill application form and submit it with required documents and appear for entrance test if required.
12th June 2017, 05:32 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

To get admission into the college after completing the higher secondary the candidate need to fill up the application form by visiting the official website of the college or else by offline mode means the candidate has to visit the college and fill up the application form. The candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% in 10+2. The average tuition fee ranges between Rs. 1 Lac to 2.5 Lac per annum.
12th June 2017, 05:49 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

Educational qualification:

A candidate who has completed 12th standard from a recognised board in any discipline is eligible to join this course.

Minimum age should not be less than 17.

If you will apply in government institute then they will give admission on the basis of your 12th percentage and if you are applying in private Institute then money donation will be there. Fee structure is comparatively in government institute is much less.
12th June 2017, 05:52 PM
ranu shahi

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. Those students who had cleared their class 12th with at least 50% aggregate are eligible for BBA. It is a three year program contains six semesters which cost minimum 1 to 2.5 lakh for whole three years.

Top BBA colleges in India are:-
Indian Institute of Management(IIM), Indore.
Christ University, Bangalore.
Mumbai University.
University of Delhi.
Symbiosis International University.
NMIMS University, Mumbai.
Sikkim Manipal University.
13th June 2017, 04:06 PM
GopinKumar

Post Re: Procedure to get admission in BBA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi.. If you have scored more than 50% in 12th,you are eligible to get admission in most of the institutes. In some institutes, you may have to appear for university entrance tests and qualify. You may can appear for university level tests for getting scholarships in institutes like Lovely Professional University. Some of the leading institutes to pursue BBA course are Christ university, IIM Indore, Lovely Professional University, Manav Rachna university etc.
28th June 2017, 10:40 AM
yamram

Hi
BBA is a Bachelor of Business Administration which is undergraduate course which you can pursue after you have cleared your 12th standard with 50% aggregate marks.
The different courses of BBA which you can pursue are Information Technology, Oil and Gas Management , Financial Markets or BBA(hons), simple BBA and you can also pursue integrated BBA-MBA degree which will be of 4 years also which will save your one year also. On the other hand dual degree BBA-MBA , it will be of five years.
There are few renown institutions like Amity university, Lovely Professional University, Symbiosis Institute of business management that offers excellent learning atmosphere to its students. They provide with excellent opportunity that would help the students to grow intellectually and holistically.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?