29th January 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in JD Birla College, Kolkata for study Bachelor Degree in Home Science? When the admission form will be release?

hello
I want to do bachelor degree in home science
from JD Birla College in Kolkata...
Kindy tell me that how can I get admission?
Also let me know the admission form issue date
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in St. Paul's College Kolkata? Details regarding availability of forms? Admission procedure and other admission details?
  2. Can I get admission in Kolkata BSc college like Ashutosh College, Rani Birla College, Joymaya College, Gokhale Memorial College, Bethune College after scoring 65% in 12th?
  3. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  4. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  5. Best colleges in India and Abroad for studies after 12th? Entrance exam and fee structure?
  6. Can diploma holder join BS course?
  7. What is the admission procedure for St. Xavier College Kolkata for bachelor in commerce course?
  8. Procedure for admission in Forensic Science degree?
  9. Colleges/institutes offering PG course in construction management in Kolkata? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Procedure for admission in B.Ed Home Science? When does the admission start for B.Ed?
  11. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  12. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Computer Science course?
  14. Details about doing B.Ed? I have done B.A in Geography
  15. For which course can I apply after passing 12th with 55%
  16. When will be Ph.D Home Science admission going to start?
  17. Possibility to get admission in IIT for Bachelor in Computer Science & Information System student at Singapore?
  18. When will the admission form be available for UG course in Bachelor in Social Work? Procedure for admission?
22nd April 2015, 12:09 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in JD Birla College, Kolkata for study Bachelor Degree in Home Science? When the admission form will be release?

The admission process starts after the deceleration of XII results of national boards.

Eligibility to get Admission in JD Birla college:

* Only female candidates are eligible to secure admission to the science graduate courses.

* The candidates enrolling for admission in JD Birla college must have knowledge on English Language.

The eligible candidates were shot listed on the basis of merit and the short listed candidates must have to pay the fee with in 24 hours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?